SharePoint Provisioner is complementary to Notes Extractor in your SharePoint migration project
Migrate all your Lotus Notes applications, QuickR, Team Room, Forum, Mail, Document Library...
- Ability to migrate the design of your Notes applications.
- All OLE attachments and objects are integrated into SharePoint libraries.
- The documents in Rich Text Format migrate to a standard SharePoint lists.
- The meta data in Notes documents are also migrated.
- Document security and information about the user's identity is preserved.
- Integration can be made towards a custom list of your choice (existing or not).
- Mapping possibility of data types (fields between Notes and SharePoint).
The benefits of using SharePoint Provisioner
- Fast SharePoint Provisioner is optimized for fast and efficient import of XML files into the SharePoint platform.
- Automated SharePoint Provisioner automates the content conversion process of XML files into SharePoint pages, by processing images, CSS and links between pages. The tool automatically converts metadata and updates the target SharePoint library.
- Flexible easy to configure, SharePoint Provisioner helps initially to select the destination in the environment SharePoint target, then in a second step, to select the source files, and in a third step to configure the options of import and finally to run the import.
The benefits of SharePoint pages
- Document libraries are available for free and natively in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.
- The pages allow you to automatically apply your corporate theme to your content using the master pages.
- New names of the Import modes in the Import Settings wizard.
- Number of folders created displayed in the interface of the Import wizard.
- Number of sub-sites created displayed in the interface of the Import wizard.
- Numbers in bold font in the interface of the Import wizard.
- Red font when an error is detected at the end of the import process.
- Reset counters when reloading the Import wizard (using the 'new import' button).